Join Greenlight Commerce, Attraqt and Big Commerce for an afternoon of socialising over a sparkling afternoon tea, as we chat about Modernising Ecommerce & CX to improve loyalty and drive growth for D2C brands.
Taking place at Gordon Ramsay’s Heddon Street Kitchen on Wednesday July 21st from 3pm till 5pm this will be an exclusive, small and perfectly formed group of 21 senior Ecommerce decision-makers at this high-end West End restaurant where we have taken the top floor exclusively with its own toilets and a wall of windows to help with air circulation and social distancing even if not required by this stage. We will keep a close eye on the roadmap and ensure we are meeting and exceeding the advice given for business events.
At this informal gathering of ecommerce minds we will cover many areas that are key to successfully managing growth, when selling products directly to consumers (D2C) and bypassing any third-party retailers, wholesalers, or any other middlemen. With the rise of digital commerce, it’s easier than ever for consumers to go straight to a brand’s website when they want to buy a product. New digitally native companies are taking full advantage of this more unconventional path to purchase. While a number of manufacturers, accelerated by the pandemic, are also moving forward to launch D2C websites.
Being a sticky brand in this landscape, means reinforcing value with relevant, timely experiences whether product or content that matches customer expectation. Shoppers demand individual attention. They respond better when communication and product experiences are personalised.
Join the debate that looks to solve some of the typical challenges in D2C:
- Learn the pros and cons of selling D2C
- Shifting from purely price & product quality brand values to emotional storytelling and relationship building
- Managing speed and scale of engagement with technology considerations
- Utilising first-party and third party data to respond to customer behaviour and intent
- Building loyalty and trust through-out the shopper journey; delivering individual product and content relevance & inspiration