London, October 5, 2021 – Attraqt (AIM: ATQT), a leading provider of ecommerce product discovery solutions (search, merchandising and personalisation) today announced the extension of its strategic partnership with leading SaaS ecommerce platform BigCommerce through the release of an on-site product discovery app. The app, now available on the BigCommerce Marketplace, gives customers access to Attraqt’s advanced search and personalised recommendations capabilities through direct integration with BigCommerce.
Customers will benefit from the ability to analyse real-time on-site shopper behaviour and display accurate and relevant products to shoppers at key moments of the complex buyer journey.
Attraqt VP of Strategic Growth, Imran Choudhary said: “The way in which shoppers find the products they are looking for, and driven by the right content to inspire discovery, defines today’s consumer relationship with brands and retailers. Advanced, agile on-site product discovery is the bedrock of success for brands in a hyper-growth phase. Together with BigCommerce we’re really pleased to launch an app integration that powers this momentum for an ecosystem poised for growth.”
Benefits of the Attraqt: Search + Recommendations app
- Intelligent Search – deliver swift and relevant results to help shoppers ‘find’ and ‘be inspired’
- Smart Merchandising – achieve commercial goals with customised category and product listing pages driven by individual shopper intent
- Dynamic Recommendations & Personalisation – create custom sets of recommended products or content based on algorithm strategies such as similarity, complementarity, best sellers, cross- and upsell, etc.
- Actionable Insights – Test, visualise and analyse the performance of your personalisation and merchandising strategies with a simple-to-use A/B testing tool to optimise conversion and engagement.
- Strategic and creative control – Full AI transparency to give teams the visibility to make data-informed decisions to take control of outcomes to match commercial KPIs.
- API-driven access – Easily and efficiently integrate with tech stacks and existing tools.
- +20% overall conversions
- +35% in conversion rate from search
- +15% increase in global revenue
- +£3m-£50m additional annual turnover
Built for peak with over 127 billion queries in 2020, 99.9+% uptime, and regional support in UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand.
Attraqt’s app is now available on the BigCommerce marketplace. For more information, learn more about the partnership or download our app on the BigCommerce marketplace
Come and meet the teams at IRX Birmingham at the BigCommerce Pavillion (stand E80) on 13th and 14th October 2021.
BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC) is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce platform that empowers merchants of all sizes to build, innovate and grow their businesses online. As a leading open SaaS solution, BigCommerce provides merchants sophisticated enterprise-grade functionality, customization and performance with simplicity and ease-of-use. Tens of thousands of B2B and B2C companies across 120 countries and numerous industries use BigCommerce to create beautiful, engaging online stores, including Ben & Jerry’s, Skullcandy, Sony and Woolrich. Headquartered in Austin, BigCommerce has offices in San Francisco, Sydney and London. Learn more at www.bigcommerce.com.
BigCommerce® is a registered trademark of BigCommerce Pty. Ltd. Third-party trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Attraqt powers exceptional shopping experiences for over 300 of the world’s leading brands, manufacturers, and retailers. Attraqt provides a set of API-enabled, algorithm-driven, intelligent SaaS-based Product Discovery tools: personalisation, search, navigation, merchandising, recommendations and internationalisation.
The Attraqt platform orchestrates AI models in real-time while allowing clients to integrate their own algorithms. This helps build true personalisation strategies and creates differentiated experiences at scale, so our customers can exceed the expectations of today’s shopper, while reaching commercial goals.
Find out more www.attraqt.com or on LinkedIn