How we handle your data
ATTRAQT Group Plc ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of data protection legislation, the data controller is ATTRAQT Group Plc of 3 Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London, EC1N 2SW, UK.
Our nominated representative for data protection purposes is Mr D Philips (Data Protection Officer).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.attraqt.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you fill in a contact form on our site, contact us by other means, buy our products or subscribe to our services and if you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and 'phone number, financial information, personal description.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about or purchased;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). In particular, we may use information from the following:
- SeeVolution - for web analytics.
- Lead Forensics - for identifying company visits to our website;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics, marketing optimisation, and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your creditworthiness.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ATTRAQT Group Plc or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time on unsubscribing from future communcations by clicking on the relevant link in a communication from us, or by contacting us at DPO@attraqt.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.